Thursday, April 06, 2006



Ok, I am happy and sad, I went to pick up my baby girl from day care and they were telling me about her day and she walked, six steps, breaking her previous record of three, and I missed it! The first time she crawled was at daycare too but it was when I was there on lunch. When they told me she walked, I was excited for her but sad for me. I was so afraid this was going to happen when I went back to work but there is nothing I can do about it, and it is even worse now that she is in the 1yr old room because I used to go see her at lunch every day and now they take naps on my lunch so I can't even do that, I hate it! I know this isn't that interesting but I just wanted to document it so I would have it on record!

Please turn your volume up and listen to the video, I love this song, and it means alot to me, I might put up the dixie chick version later, enjoy!!!

Desperately yours,
Mellow Yellow

1 Comments:

Blogger wolfpox said...

In my experience a daycare is no place for a child. It's too bad you can't be at home with her.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home