Sunday, March 26, 2006


Shadows in my mind, thoughts that are burried for no one to find. These thoughts that haunt me are memories of pain, heartaches and scars only left in my brain. I built up a wall to block them out, only to find that the shadows remained. Deep in a hole is where I would lay, no one to find me, there in the darkness of the day. I hated myself, and began to love the pain, oh the pain I would crave, the pain I felt saved me from a cold dark grave. I controled my life in a way not told, in the darkness I stayed with only me to hold. I wanted not for visitors, because visitors betrayed, they chilled to the bone in the most hurtful ways. Day after day, night after night, sleep was a luxury that I'd rarely afford. In this life, I barely would dangle, until one day, I feel God sent me an angel. He held my hand and brought me back, with such caring eyes I saw the light in the black. Since those days, I rarely return, to that corner of my mind that shadows have burned. The scars have healed, the weight has come back, and the victim is gone and refuses to come back. My soul, God has saved, I stay in the sun and these feeling I keep locked in a cage.

8 Comments:

Blogger anonymous said...

Yeah, those thoughts can be painful. Especially if you don't understand the source (the devil) and you blame yourself. Glad you got out of that hole to the light.

8:27 PM  
Blogger yellow_moosebumps said...

Me too, I was torn about writing this one, I thought I would give people a little glimpse of myself or I guess my old self with out giving too much info. I don't mind talking about things I really just don't know how, I am not the same person but that person is still in me if that makes sense. Anyways, Wolf, if you read this, how do you like the darkness and dead daisies? Just kidding, I am not sure if I want to know.

8:54 PM  
Blogger wolfpox said...

Aside:

Did you know that Johnny Cash's "Hurt" is actually a cover of a Nine Inch Nails song?

8:30 AM  
Blogger wolfpox said...

On topic:

Unlike this post of yours, my misery is not a cloud of misery and dark feelings... it's a very sober and honest evaluation of the World, and how it works. It's a logical thing, not emotional. Darkness and dead daisies are not as sad as corporate mergers and slave labour, or mass deception induced by a flood of media influence.

8:34 AM  
Blogger yellow_moosebumps said...

Yes I did know that Hurt was a NIN song

9:03 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I believe darkness and sad daisies oftentimes represent other things. It's called poetry. Anyhow yellow, sorry I've been pouting and haven't done much blogging.

5:13 PM  
Blogger yellow_moosebumps said...

That is fine Elise, thanks for not taking a stab at me and trying to tell be things that you know nothing about!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

If I wanna stab you, I'll use a real knife. LOL!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home